Kids Get Arthritis Too!

Kids Get Arthritis Too!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Raising Money For Arthritis (Jingle Bell Run/Walk)

I know right now there isn't a cute for arthritis and that might make it seem like there is no where for you to go and that there is nothing you can do for your arthritis, but you can do something, you can devote time and energy into raising money to donate to research into a cure for arthritis through the Arthritis Foundation.
One of the things that I think can help the most when your diagnosed with a disease as traumatic as arthritis is, is trying to turn something that may seem like a negative and a curse an turning it into a positive and a blessing! The way the I have been able to do this is finding ways to help others for example starting this blog was a way for my to trying to find a release and it turned into something that is a part of me. Also making a school team for your local Jingle Bell Run/Walk. This had really helped me in being able to accept what has happened I really suggest you try setting out to do something for the greater good! 

Donate to me to supper me in my local Jingle Bell Run/Walk at http://www.jbrsyracuse.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/mobileDonorPledge.asp?ievent=1112082&lis=0&kntae1112082=E2911AA83DE74201BF3D1FCB3A454208&supId=415145188&team=0&scWidth=320&extSiteType=




No comments:

Post a Comment