Kids Get Arthritis Too!

Kids Get Arthritis Too!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Physical Therpay and Arthritis

See before I got diagnosed with my arthritis I was going to Physical Therapy to treat my back which was fractured during a car accident that I was in with my mom in April of this year, but often when people are diagnosed with arthritis they are prescribed physical therapy. Well today I had a problem I had to visit somebody else at the office I go to because my Physical Therapist is on vacation, and it was terrible they didn't get me enough exercises they didn't know what to do and quite frequently they didn't really care. I guess what I am trying to say is find a physical therapist you like and stick with them because they learn how you act and can tell when you are in pain, plus there is nothing stronger than a pond between a physical therapist and a injured one... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment