Kids Get Arthritis Too!

Kids Get Arthritis Too!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DON'T give up!!!!

First of all knowing how I reacted when I found out that I had Juvenile Arthritis you are probably here because you are scared and you want and you need some answers... will my life ever be the same?, What if I never get better?, I'm scared what do I do? Honestly I still ask myself some of those questions myself but the important thing is that this will get better and you will be okay this is just a bump in the road and honestly it is going to put you better off in the long run. Yeah maybe it sucks cause your on restrictions but you have learned something and have something that nobody else your age has, and that is the courage and strength to get through this. I am a firm believer that everything happens to a person for a reason and it happened to me, to you because we are the strongest people on Earth and we are the ones that are going to be able to get through this no matter how hard because we are all fighters, and we will win this fight be cause WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment