Kids Get Arthritis Too!

Kids Get Arthritis Too!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Starting the New Year with JRA.

Most recently was New Years Eve which as we know turns into New Years Day. Now I was sitting art my cousins house in Virginia and playing Just Dance 2015 and having some fun when we realized that it was about 10:30 at night. The two youngest went to bed as we expected them two but me and my other cousin stayed up to watch the ball drop in Times Square. Me and my younger cousin starting making as we called them "kiddie drinks" with tonic water and juice. It was a lot of fun and I wasn't having much pain until around 11 at night. So I took a Naproxen. As I was sitting there talking with the about 5 people in the house still awake and talking Naproxen I realized that I wasn't going to miss 2014 at all. Everybody was talking about how much they were going to miss 2014 and all of the good things that had happened to them that year, and I was just sitting there like...ok..... I have had a pretty bad year and honestly I would be perfectly fine if I could just erase the year 2014 from my life completely. My dad asked e what I meant and then I realized that pretty much everybody had forgotten what had happened to me this past year. I was diagnosed with an ankle disease and had to get a surgery, broke my back and screwed up my hips in a car accident, and then was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Not one of best years. Except for the fact that I'm really attractive. LOL JK. But anyways when the ball dropped I was relieved cause I realized that I was done with that terrible and that I got a new start and I was able to restart and move forward. Don't get me wrong I am totally looking forward to 2015 and there were some good memories in 2014 but I plan to make 2015 incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment